Are you a new Bonita user and ready to learn the fundamentals of Bonita business process automation platform step by step? We’re happy to offer this free Bonita Camp training opportunity just for you!
Bonita Community Manager Delphine Coille will guide you from opening Bonita Studio to the creation of your first application with 2 sessions over 2 days.
What is Bonita Camp?
It's a free introductory session for the Bonita platform. Using Bonita Community Edition, you will learn how to model processes, define a business data model and create connectors and forms to create a complete application.
Is it really for me?
YES! Whether you’re a developer by profession, or just technically inclined and looking to develop business process applications, our new Bonita Camp is designed to provide you with what you need to create your first project with Bonita.
The first session is 2.5 hours long and is for everyone:
- BPM methodology and what the Bonita components are
- How to do process modeling with the BPMN 2.0 standard
- An introduction to the different steps required to create a process automation app
The more technical second session is 1.5 hours and is for developers
- Bonita platform architecture overview
- Advanced presentation of data management, extension and automation
- Creation of a complete UI
Whatever your technical level, this Bonita Camp will offer a useful overview of the Bonita platform, with tips and expert advice, and practical, hands-on exercises.
☝️ Bonita Camp also exists for american timezones ☝️